Digital Marketing Executive
The Marketing Optimist helps businesses who don’t have a marketing department, to have a marketing department. We offer owner lead, dynamic businesses a one stop agile marketing solution which delivers fast results and business insight based on a long-term strategy. Since launching in 2016 we’ve helped over 60 businesses drive their growth forward and we are going to be helping a lot more over the coming years.
We’re growing rapidly so we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic digital marketer to take ownership of their role and be part of the future success and growth of the business.
Who are we looking for?
We’re really keen to give someone hands on insight and experience working on a fast moving marketing environment, so we offer a great salary and incentives to the right person. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get in at the ground level to help drive The Marketing Optimist forward.
Above all else, we are looking for someone with the same ethos as The Marketing Optimist, we pride ourselves on being very down to earth, collaborative and fun. Our clients are varied and interesting and the projects we help with are fast moving and very involved.
- Ideally one year experience in digital marketing role
- Passionate about marketing with lots of enthusiasm
- Creative thinking and the ability to be proactive
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent personal and project management skills
- Experience of social media marketing
- Knowledge of WordPress and other content management systems
- Experience of SEO and Google Analytics
What's on offer?
- The chance to build your career with an exciting marketing consultancy
- Varied fast moving projects
- 21 days starting holiday plus your birthday off
- One duvet day per year
- One day additional holiday after two year’s service. One additional day added for every year after, up to a today of 5 additional days
- Flexible working
- Target based profit sharing options
- Pension contributions
- Additional training to continue further development
- Encouragement to progress within the business
- Quarterly appraisals
- Office space in central Leeds
How to apply
Email your CV to [email protected]