We are going to be expanding The Marketing Optimist. We’ve done pretty well through the last few months in very trying circumstances for all everyone, but we want to do better. We’ve already got an amazing full-time team and affiliated partners who are delivering client campaigns across marketing strategy, SEO, website development, social media, PR and paid search. Now we want to really grow the business and become “the marketing department you don’t have” for more businesses.
We are looking for someone to drive our sales function forward finding and delivering long term marketing value for new clients.
Are you our new Business Development Executive?
Reporting directly to the CEO and supported by the team, the Business Development Executive will find their own leads based on our services. This will involve opening dialogue with potential customers, finding their requirements, scoping them against our services, collecting a client brief (or creating it where non-exists), creating proposal, pitching and negotiation of the final contract and ensuring clients are receiving the amazing service we are known for.
Who we’re looking for
- Confident self-starter with the ability to find new clients and take them from enquiry, through a sales process to win projects
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good presentation skills – face to face and online
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with the ability to create presentations and proposals
- Be digitally savvy with good, clean, social media networks
- Pipeline management and forecasting
- Management of a CRM system
- Account management and digital marketing experience would be beneficial and advantageous
Employment details and benefits:
- A competitive salary of £20,000 – £25,000 per annum plus unlimited commission (Commission will be paid quarterly based on agreed and completed new contracts)
- Working hours – Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Flexible working
- 20 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual duvet day
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Pension contribution
- Ongoing training and encouragement to progress within the business