The Marketing Optimist is looking for a Marketing Executive to join our growing team in Central Leeds. This is the ideal opportunity for someone to join a small team of marketers and create a career for themselves. We work across a wide range of clients offing a range of marketing services including Marketing Consultation, Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing and paid advertising.
The Marketing Optimist helps businesses who don’t have a marketing department, to have a marketing department. We offer owner lead, dynamic businesses a one stop agile marketing solution which delivers fast results and business insight based on a long-term strategy
Above all else, we are looking for someone with the same ethos as The Marketing Optimist, we pride ourselves on being very down to earth, collaborative and fun. Our clients are varied and interesting and the projects we help with are fast moving and very involved.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who lives and breathes marketing, advertising and creative culture.
- Someone who can place themselves in our client’s shoes and understand what makes their customers love them.
- Someone who is able to take an idea and distil it down into a communication which will drive a response.
- A constantly curious person, always learning new ideas and techniques to further their marketing knowledge.
- A tech native who’s happy to switch from laptop, to mobile using Outlook, Word, Excel, WordPress, SEO Moz, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Campaign Monitor and beyond.
- An analytical mind not just interested in reach but understanding how marketing generates conversion for our clients.
What skills do you need
- Someone who’s loves working with data and spreadsheets
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, LinkedIn ads.
- Experience with Microsoft packages, WordPress and other Website CMS, Social Media tools and range of other online platforms
- Technically experienced understanding the back-end of social media and WordPress
- Experience of Search Engine Optimisation utilising Moz, and similar SEO tools and packages
- Understanding of Keyword research
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent personal and project management skills
What’s on offer?
- The chance to build your career with an exciting marketing consultancy
- Varied fast moving projects
- 21 days starting holiday plus your birthday off
- One duvet day per year
- One day additional holiday after two year’s service. One additional day added for every year after, up to a total of 5 additional days
- Flexible working
- Target based profit sharing options
- Pension contributions
- Additional training to continue further development
- Encouragement to progress within the business
- Quarterly appraisals
- Office space in central Leeds
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and examples of previous projects you’ve worked on to [email protected].
No agencies please.