Are you looking for a Marketing Executive role in a fast-growing marketing agency? Then this is the ideal opportunity for you to grow your career. You’ll work across a wide range of clients offing a range of marketing services including Marketing Consultation, Social Media, SEO, Digital PR and paid advertising.
We’re looking for a driven marketing executive, with two years agency experience.
You’ll be able to understand customers needs regardless of the client being B2B or B2C and be able to create marketing campaigns that create interaction, build community and ultimately sales.
We’re looking for someone who can is equally at home working on social media projects as they are at planning larger campaigns that involve lots of elements.
A creative thinking, ideas person who knows their way around all the marketing tools available and can communicate directly with clients create and build a lasting relationship.
Who are The Marketing Optimist?
We offer businesses a one-stop agile marketing solution that delivers results and business insight based on long-term marketing strategy. You’ll become part of our client’s marketing team, being involved from the very beginning and getting to know a client’s business and then coming up with marketing strategies to help them build their business.
In 2021 we were named in the Top 10 Small Marketing Agencies in the North and have a wide client base not just in Yorkshire but right across the UK, Europe and the US. Our clients are varied and interesting and the projects we help with are fast-moving and very involved.
Above all else, we are looking for someone with the same ethos as us. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional marketing campaigns while being very down to earth, collaborative and fun.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who lives and breathes marketing, advertising and creative culture.
- Experienced in B2B and B2C digital marketing
- Someone who can place themselves in our client’s shoes and understand what makes their customers love them.
- Ability to liaise directly with a client and manage marketing campaigns and projects
- A constantly curious person, always learning new ideas and techniques to further their marketing knowledge.
- An analytical mind not just interested in reach but understanding how marketing generates conversion for our clients.
What skills do you need?
- Experience with Social Media tools and a range of other online platforms
- Technically experienced with an understanding of the back-end of social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Broad marketing skills and the ability to plan out and run long term marketing campaigns
- Great people and communication skills
- Able to distil a range of marketing results into actionable marketing insights
- Excellent planning and time management skills
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary – £20,000 – £26,000 pa
- The chance to further your career with an exciting marketing agency
- Varied fast-moving projects
- 22 days starting holiday
- Your birthday off
- One duvet day per year
- Pension contributions
- Additional training to continue further development
- Encouragement to progress within the business
- Remote flexible working
- Office space in central Leeds when required
How can I apply for the Marketing Executive Job?
To apply send your CV and some examples of your work to [email protected]