We’re looking for a Social Media Executive to join The Marketing Optimist. We’re growing fast and we’re looking to add a social media marketer who wants to expand their existing strategic marketing skills on some really interesting and diverse clients.
You’ll need to demonstrate your analytics and creative skills and show that you clearly understand how social media is applied as part of an overall marketing strategy.
You’ll be able to understand customers’ needs regardless of the client being B2B or B2C, and be able to create marketing campaigns that create interaction, build community and ultimately sales.
An interest in the numbers behind digital marketing is vital for this role as we’re looking for someone who can unveil key learnings from data that will help inform social media strategies and help clients better understand their business and the effect marketing is having.
- Social Media copywriting and graphics for Organic and Paid Social Media
- Experience with Google Analytics GA4
- Social media analytics – comfortable both with native analytics and social media management tools like Hootsuite, SproutSocial and Asana
- Reporting and client feedback using a range of tools
- Taking client’s marketing from brief to fully running campaigns
- Helping implement campaigns individually and as part of the wider Marketing Optimist team
The ideal candidate
- 2 years agency or inhouse experience in digital marketing
- Really strong written and visual communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Comfortable in speaking to clients and managing workloads and expectations
- Able to demonstrate creative thinking, planning and process
- Happy to manage their own workload
- Highly proficient IT skills
- Full clean driving licence
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary – £23,000 – £27,000 pa
- Fully remote flexible working
- Office space in central Leeds when required
- Varied fast-moving projects
- 22 days starting holidays
- Your birthday off
- One duvet day per year
- Pension contributions
- Additional training to continue further development
- Encouragement to progress within the business
Who are The Marketing Optimist?
We offer businesses a one-stop agile marketing solution that delivers results and business insight based on long-term marketing strategy. You’ll become part of our client’s marketing team, being involved from the very beginning and getting to know a client’s business and then coming up with marketing strategies to help them build their business.
We have a wide client base not just in Yorkshire but right across the UK, Europe and the US. Our clients are varied and interesting and the projects we help with are fast-moving and very involved.
Above all else, we are looking for someone with the same ethos as us. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional marketing campaigns while being very down to earth, collaborative and fun.
To apply send your CV and links to your social media profiles to [email protected] with the subject line – I want to work for The Marketing Optimist.