The Marketing Optimist is looking for a Social Media Marketing Executive to join our growing team. This is the ideal opportunity for someone to join a team of marketers and grow their career. We work across a wide range of clients offing a range of marketing services including Marketing Consultation, Social Media, SEO, Digital PR and paid advertising.
The Marketing Optimist helps businesses who don’t have a marketing department, to have a marketing department. We offer businesses a one stop agile marketing solution which delivers fast results and business insight based on long-term marketing strategy.
Above all else, we are looking for someone with the same ethos as The Marketing Optimist, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional marketing campaigns, while being very down to earth, collaborative and fun. Our clients are varied and interesting and the projects we help with are fast moving and very involved.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who lives and breathes marketing, advertising and creative culture.
- Experienced in B2B digital marketing
- Loves working on native, and paid for, social media campaigns
- Someone who can place themselves in our client’s shoes and understand what makes their customers love them.
- Ability to liaise directly with a client and manage marketing campaigns and projects
- A constantly curious person, always learning new ideas and techniques to further their marketing knowledge.
- An analytical mind not just interested in reach but understanding how marketing generates conversion for our clients.
What skills do you need?
- Experience using Facebook/Instagram Ads, LinkedIn ads.
- Experience with Social Media tools and a range of other online platforms
- Technically experienced with an understanding of the back-end of social media
- Able to distil a range of marketing results into actionable marketing insights
- Excellent planning and time management skills
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary – £18,000 – £23,000 pa
- The chance to further your career with an exciting marketing consultancy
- Varied fast moving projects
- 21 days starting holiday plus your birthday off
- One duvet day per year
- Pension contributions
- Additional training to continue further development
- Encouragement to progress within the business
- Remote flexible working
- Office space in central Leeds when required
How can I apply for the Social Media Marketing Executive Job?
To apply for this role please send your CV with a covering letter including examples of your work to [email protected]