Join our exclusive Social Media Masterclass – Only 12 places available
We’ve been running this Social Media Masterclass for a few years now, and trained lots of people how to get the most out of their digital marketing. On this interactive social media training course, you will learn practical ways social media channels can help your B2B or B2C social media drive revenue, engage with customers, and grow an audience without a massive budget.
To ensure everyone gets the most from the day we keep the numbers strictly limited to 10 people, that way everyone gets enough time and space to ask questions and get the most from the course.
How much is the Social Media training course?
Book before January 31st and secure your place for the early bird price of £95 per person.
Places are £125 per person (plus VAT). You will also receive a free half-day marketing consultation at a time of your choosing, worth £200. You will also be invited to our Marketing Optimists Facebook Group, where you can continue to learn and develop your social media skills.
Who would get the most value from the course?
The day is designed to help businesses who already have social media accounts set-up are looking to maximise their return. We cover marketing planning, strategy, content creation, profile optimisation and measurement.
Social Media Masterclass February 17th
What will delegates learn?
- The various B2B & B2C social media channels.
- The strengths and weaknesses off each channel.
- Optimising social profiles to ensure they provide maximum benefit.
- Defining goals to measure the effectiveness of your social media.
- Ensuring your social media campaigns are built to suit your audience.
- Ways to increase engagement on social media.
- Social media selling and how to achieve it.
- Effective measurement of social media impact.
- Planning and scheduling social media posts.
- Tools, tips and tricks for effective social media.
How will the session work?
The session will be run via a Zoom Meeting, which enables a full interactive experience without the need to be in the same room. We will be sharing screens and working in the exact same way as we have during our standard training sessions. That includes question and answer sessions.