Social Media is the buzz word on everyone’s lips but being able to use it effectively as a business can seem daunting.
On this one-day interactive social media training course you will learn practical ways social media channels can help you drive revenue, engage with customers, and grow and audience without a massive budget.
How much is the Social Media training course?
Places are £125 per person and includes coffee, tea or water throughout the day as well as lunch. Each delegate will also receive a free half-day marketing consultation at a time of their choosing worth £200.
The course will be held on 31st July at Wizu Workspace in Leeds.
What will delegates learn?
- The various social media channels and their strengths and weaknesses
- Optimising social media profiles to ensure you get the maximum benefit from them
- Defining what goals to set to measure the effectiveness of your social media
- Ensuring your social media campaigns are built to suit your audience
- Ways to increase engagement on social media
- Social media selling and how to achieve it
- Effective measurement of social media impact
- Planning and scheduling social media posts
- Tools, tips and tricks for effective social media
Each delegate will receive a social media planning and tips pack
Which social Media Channels will it cover?
We will cover the main four social media channels but also touch on some of the lesser used but equally effective channels.
How will the session work?
The session will be broken up into 90-minute chunks with breaks to let you absorb the information. Questions are welcomed throughout the sessions.
Will we be fed and watered?
Yes. There will be free tea, coffee and water throughout the day and lunch will be provided.
Where is the training held?
The training session will be held at Wizu Workspace’s amazing Leeming Building which is just above Kirkgate Market in the centre of Leeds.