It’s a great idea to join us on April 25th 2019 at Wizu Workspace in Leeds for our Social Media Masterclass.
On this one-day interactive social media training course, now part of the Leeds Digital Festival, you will learn practical ways social media channels can help your B2B or B2C social media drive revenue, engage with customers, and grow an audience without a massive budget.
How much is the Social Media training course?
Places are £125 per person and includes coffee, tea or water throughout the day as well as lunch. Each delegate will also receive a free half-day marketing consultation at a time of their choosing worth £200.
Secure your place before 28th February for just £80. All the Early Bird Tickets have sold out
What will delegates learn?
- The various B2B and B2C social media channels and their strengths and weaknesses
- Optimising social media profiles to ensure you get the maximum benefit from them
- Defining what goals to set to measure the effectiveness of your social media
- Ensuring your social media campaigns are built to suit your audience
- Ways to increase engagement on social media
- Social media selling and how to achieve it
- Effective measurement of social media impact
- Planning and scheduling social media posts
- Tools, tips and tricks for effective social media
Each delegate will receive a social media planning and tips pack
Which social Media Channels will it cover?
We will cover the main four social media channels but also touch on some of the lesser used but equally effective channels.
I think the course was very well put out, and accommodated people of many marketing and social media abilities. It is a great way to network with other businesses, and be introduced to new ideas that I had not yet heard of.
I think it was a very well constructed course, well explained in a relaxed non jargony environment. Good to start with marketing principles about addressing who your customer is and why you want to connect with them using social media channels. Has given me a lot to think about and I feel more confident in putting some content out there and seeing the engagement!
How will the session work?
The session will be broken up into 90-minute chunks with breaks to let you absorb the information. Questions are welcomed throughout the sessions.
Will we be fed and watered?
Yes. There will be free tea, coffee and water throughout the day and lunch will be provided.
Where is the training held?
The training session will be held at Wizu Workspace’s amazing Leeming Building which is just above Kirkgate Market in the centre of Leeds.