We’d love to be able to tell you about all the great digital marketing projects we’ve done, we tell you about lots of them in our marketing case studies, but there are some we’re unable to discuss.
That’s because they are for other marketing agencies
Other agencies use our white label support for a variety of reasons. They may have a sudden influx of work that their current staff can’t handle, they might not have the skills in house to deal with a particular project, perhaps they need holiday cover, or cover while they recruit, and sometimes they take on a project that they’re not particularly suited to.
These are just some of the projects we’ve helped other digital marketing agencies with:
- Marketing strategy
- Website building and design
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Copywriting for deep content
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media content creation, scheduling, and customer interaction
- Social media ads via – LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Full Google AdWords Campaigns
- Digital PR campaigns
- Technical set-up of social media accounts, Pixels, look-a-like lists, connection of accounts
- Technical set-up of website conversion reporting including UTM tagging processes
How do we work “White label” with other marketing agencies?
The simple answer is we become part of the team.
We’re more than happy to be client-facing and embed ourselves in the team we’re supporting, never mentioning that we are another agency, we even have ‘agency’ email addresses for the businesses we support where appropriate.
Equally, if the agency is happy to be transparent, we can be upfront that we are The Marketing Optimist, but that the other agency is their point of contact.
When we’re not required to have contact with a client, we work directly with agencies’ internal teams.
All this is done under NDA and we never, ever, try to poach clients, that’s not the done thing.
If we can help your marketing agency with a client project, please get in touch, here’s the contact form.